How do I file a claim?

Posted By :
Comments : Off

A claimant must submit the appropriate, fully completed Claim Form, including all supporting information referenced in the form. You may request a claim package from the Trust by calling Claimant Relations at (800) 708-8925 or download and print the claim forms from the Resources Page. You must complete the Proof of Claim form, choose the applicable claim process and send it to the Trust’s mailing address.

About the Author